At Restaurant Maison our top priority is the safety of our guests and our employees. This means that we are following the ongoing development of COVID-19 very closely and all applicable regulations.
Therefore, we have introduced following actions at our restaurant:
- Valid coronapas is a requirement at Maison both indoor and outdoor. Please note that our outdoors areas is also included
- Table reservations are required for indoor dining
- Reduced the capacity of the restaurant to 1 guest per 2 square meter
- No physical contact with your waiter
- There must be distance in all queues
- We have trained our staff in hygiene and on how to handle COVID-19
- We have added stations with hand sanitizers for guests and staff
- We have closed the bar area
- See our list of restrictions for our employees, behind the bar
We do everything possible to ensure the highest standard of hygiene in all aspects of our business, so we can continue to offer a safe experience in our restaurant.
You can help us by:
- Remember to use hand sanitiser
- Keep the schedule, arrive and leave on time
- Wash your hands often
- Keep distance
- Avoid handshakes, kisses and hugs
- Keep up to date on requirements from the department of Health and Social Care.
You are always welcome to contact us on: +45 33 338 330 or email@example.com
You will find our opening hours here www.restaurantmaison.dk